Get the Latest Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day,Hug Day,Kiss Day,Happy Valentines Day 2020 Images, Wallpapers, Pictures, Photos, Pics, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Poems, SMS, Coloring Pages, Crafts, Gift Ideas For Lovers, Couples, Girlfriend, Boyfriend.

Happy Valentines Day Puns and Jokes for Friends, Mom, Teacher, GF and BF 2020

Valentines Day Puns for Friends: Hello Friends, In this article we are going to share hilarious Valentines Day joke & Puns that will make you cry. Are you looking for Funny Valentines Day Puns and Jokes for your friends, mom, teacher, Girlfriend and Boyfriend. Here I am going to share really funny jokes that will make you laugh and cry. Valentines Day is very beautiful day for lovers. Valentines day is just not a romantic day but people can laugh after sharing some cute and hilarious Valentines joke to each other.

You have many unique ways to celebrate Valentines Day. You can send Valentines Day Images, Valentines Day Messages, Valentines Day Wishes, Valentines Day GIF Images. You can also go for lunch and dinner with your love. While doing dinner you can give Valentines Day gift to your loved one.

    Happy Valentines Day Puns and Jokes for Friends, Mom, Teacher, GF and BF

    Here I am going to share love puns for her, cute puns for friends, funny relationship pun, romantic time puns with lovers. We have also shared Valentines Day Images for Whatsapp DP. Download it and share it with your friends.

    Valentines Day Love Puns for Her

    Valentines Day Love Puns for Her
    Valentines Day Love Puns for Her


    You make me melt.
    Roses are red, Bonnies are brown, let's go to OP & have a night on the town.
    HAMMER & NAILS: I want to nail you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
    Pie like you berry much.
    I’m definitely feline a reaction between you and I.
    You are sew special to me. 

    Cute Puns for Friends

    Cute Puns for Friends
    Cute Puns for Friends

    PIZZA: You have a pizza my heart.
    You’re soda-lightful.
    A cuddle a day keeps the vet away.
    I love you baby with my heart and soul and every other way. So will you be my valentine not only for one day?
    I a-peach-iate you.

    Funny Relationship Pun for Lovers

    Funny Relationship Pun for Lovers
    Funny Relationship Pun for Lovers

    I think you're one cool cat.
    BANANAS: I’m bananas for you.
    We go together like mac & cheese.
    I loaf you, meow and forever.
    When kissing, you know tulips are better than one.

    Cute Pun Pick up Lines for Girls

    Cute Pun Pick up Lines for Girls
    Cute Pun Pick up Lines for Girls

    PEANUTS: I’m nuts about you.
    We stick together like PB&J.
    I think you’re really fly.
    You're berry beautiful.
    I promise you everything, everything I have to give. I promise to love you as long as I live.

    Cute Puns to Say to Your Boyfriend

    Cute Puns to Say to Your Boyfriend
    Cute Puns to Say to Your Boyfriend

    You’re the loaf of my life.
    Meow + You = Together Furever.”
    GOLDEN GIRLS/THE BACHELOR: Happy Valentine’s Day! Will you accept this Rose?
    You’re my everything bagel.
    Pardner, this card ain’t big enough … to hold all my love!

    Cute Puns for Your Boyfriend

    Cute Puns for Your Boyfriend
    Cute Puns for Your Boyfriend

     You're aces with me.
    You whisk me off my feet.
    Meow you doin’?
    I'm so fortunate to have met you.
    Let’s avocuddle.

    Cute Puns to Say to Your Girlfriend

    Cute Puns to Say to Your Girlfriend
    Cute Puns to Say to Your Girlfriend

    I’m just a hunk, a hunk of purring love
    We are the perfect pear.
    I knead you!
    You've taken a pizza my heart.
    You take the cake.
    Can I call you my Valentine?
    We're perfectly suited for each other.

    Romantic Time Puns for Wife

    Romantic Time Puns for Wife
    Romantic Time Puns for Wife

    Words cannot express hummus I love you.
    This one really has some $ubtle $ubtext.
    You spin me in circles.
    Will you be my Valenlime?
    I need you like a cat needs claws!” (Don’t declaw your kitties, folks!)
    You’re my soymate!
    I’m not kitten around.
    Will you be my sweet-tea
    We’re butter together.
    You're just sudsational!

    Funny Valentines Day Jokes One Liner and Jokes in Hindi

    Hello Folks, Are you looking for Funny Valentines Day stories for your crush, girl or love. Then here I am going to share cupid one liner funny valentines day jokes in English and Hindi. I saw many people doing joke about love and on lovers. But who cares! Here I am going to share romantic joke for girlfriend which you share with your love.

    Valentines Day Jokes in Hindi

    Valentines Day Jokes in Hindi
    Valentines Day Jokes in Hindi

    सभी महिलाओं से अनुरोध:
    कृपया 15 फरवरी तक अपने पतियो पर विशेष नजर रखे।
    नही तो…
    “नजर हटी सौतन पटी”
    जनहित मे जारी!!
    मैं भी Valentine day मनाऊँगा. जिन लडकियों ने मुझे मना किया है, उनके माँ बाप को फोन करके उनकी "LOCATION" बताऊंगा... 
    कोई लड़की इस वेलेटाइन”खुद आके आपसे कहे म आपसे प्यार करती हू मै तुम्हारे बिना नही रह सकती तो समझ लेना ई रांग नंबर है कौनो आपकी फिरकी ले रहा है!! 😀
    ना किसी ने Rose दिया ना किसी ने Propose‬ किया ‎Chocolate‬? तो दुर की बात किसी ने Eclairs? तक नहीं दिया : अब तो लगता हॆ की छोड़ छाड़ के सब कुछ PK के Planet? चला जाऊँ… 
    टीचर – कल क्यों नहीं आया?
    पप्पू- नहीं बताऊँगा?
    टीचर चांटा मारकर- जल्दी बता,
    पप्पू – Valentine Day पे गर्लफ्रेंड के साथ था,
    टीचर -इतना छोटा होके भी
    गर्लफ्रेंड के साथ घूमता है, कौन थी वो लड़की ?
    पप्पू – आपकी बेटी,
    टीचर बेहोश.
    तेरे दिल में रहेंगे मैसेज बनकर; धड़कनों में बजेंगे रिंगटोन बनकर; कभी अपने दिल से जुदा मत समझना; हम तेरे साथ चलेंगे नेटवर्क बनकर। !!!हैप्पी वेलेंटाइन !!!
    Funny Valentines Day Jokes in Hindi
    Funny Valentines Day Jokes in Hindi


    टीचर – कल क्यों नहीं आया?
    पप्पू- नहीं बताऊँगा?
    टीचर चांटा मारकर- जल्दी बता,
    पप्पू – Valentine Day पे गर्लफ्रेंड के साथ था,
    टीचर -इतना छोटा होके भी
    गर्लफ्रेंड के साथ घूमता है, कौन थी वो लड़की ?
    पप्पू – आपकी बेटी,
    टीचर बेहोश.
    पति वह प्राणी है जो भूत प्रेत से बेशक न डरे मगर पत्नी की ‘4 missed call’ खौफ पैदा करने के लिए काफी है!?
    दोस्त आये थे कबर पे दीया जलाने के लिए… दोस्त आये थे क़बर पे दीया जलाने के लिए… रखा हुआ फूल भी ले गए कमीने 🙁 “वैलेंटाइन डे” मनाने के लिए। वैलेंटाइन्स डे मुबारक हो!

    Happy Valentines Day Jokes in English for Friends

    Valentines Day Jokes in English
    Valentines Day Jokes in English

    Q: Why did the boy have his girlfriend put in jail?
    A: She stole his heart.
    Q: How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
    A: He gave her a ring.
    Q: Why did the boy put candy under his pillow?
    A: Because he wanted sweet dreams.
    Q. What did one volcano say to the other?
    A. I lava you.
    Q: What did the octopus say to his girlfriend when he proposed?
    A: Can I have your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand in marriage?
    Q: What do squirrels give for Valentine's Day?
    A: Forget-me-nuts.
    Q: What did the valentine card say to the stamp?
    A: Stick with me and we'll go places!
    Q: What did the light bulb say to the switch?
    A: You turn me on.
    Q: Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
    A: No, but they had an Apple.
    Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
    A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?  Valentine Joke
    Q: What did one snake say to the other snake?
    A: Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey.
    My mother used to call me selfish
    Because I never wanted to share my bologna sandwich
    With my younger sister or even with her, my own mother.
    Nothing compares to a bologna sandwich.
    When a woman on the staff of the school where I worked became engaged, a friend and colleague offered her some advice.
    'The first ten years are the hardest.'
    'How long have you been married?' she asked.
    'Ten years', he replied.

    Final Word on Happy Valentines Day Puns and Jokes

    So Guys, these are the latest and best Happy Valentines Day Puns and Jokes for Friends, Mom, Teacher, GF and BF for the year of 2020. 
    Share:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright © Happy Valentines Day 2020 Images, Wallpapers, Pictures, Photos, Pics, SMS, Messages, Wishes, Quotes | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
    Latest Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day,Hug Day,Kiss Day,Happy Valentines Day 2020 Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Poems, SMS, Coloring Pages, Crafts, Gift Ideas.